zondag 6 oktober 2013

Oracle Fusion Apps(2): View Scheduled Processes

I was searching for functionality similar to concurrent requests in Oracle EBS.
At first I couldn't find it, because I did not have the right roles assigned. I assigned myself quite some roles and then I got the option to view my concurrent requests, or scheduled processes as they are called in Oracle Fusion Apps.

This is the path to follow: Navigator => Tools => Scheduled Processes
(click on image to enlarge)




And this is your list of scheduled processes, with hyperlinks to the logfile and outputfile.
(click on image to enlarge)






2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice explanation about the oracle fusion apps and good points were stated in this blog

    Oracle Fusion Financials Training>

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This list is in fact very beneficial.
    Thanks for sharing the ones most important blog submission net websites.
    For extra approximate records please test the net internet site
    Oracle Fusion procurement Online Training
    Oracle Fusion cloud procurement Online Training

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen